Thank you to everyone who participated in Biology Day at Rutgers–Camden!
On Saturday, May 2, Rutgers–Camden live streamed its first Virtual Biology (vBio) Day, which showcased the research projects conducted by the undergraduate students in the Department of Biology. Our first virtual event presented some tech challenges day of, but our well-prepared students persevered and the whole day was a great success!
We are planning on running another vBio soon! This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden.
Want to visit the archive of vBio events?
Enter the Virtual Symposium Agenda for the full schedule of events and links to access each student presentation virtual booth, as well as the Admissions Office virtual information session schedules.
Want updates on student research?
Although the live vBio Spring 2020 event is over, we will be posting more pre-recorded research videos from our undergraduate students and their research. If you want an update on when they will be available, fill out the form below to get notified.
Schedule of Events
- Admissions Information sessions
- Welcome and Introduction from Dr. Kwangwon Lee
- Research Session A – solo student presentations
- Research Session B – group student presentations
- Keynote with Steven Tuyishime, PhD
- Keynote Q&A
- Presentation of student awards
vBio Day Features
- Student Research
- Experiential Learning
- Admissions Information
- Meet Biology Faculty
- Browse our past Biology Day student research, classroom sessions, and photos