Welcome to Biology Day at Rutgers–Camden!
On Saturday, May 5th, Rutgers–Camden will host Biology Day, which will showcase the research projects conducted by the undergraduate students in the Department of Biology. This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden. Events will take place in the Rutgers–Camden Campus Center Multi-Purpose Room unless otherwise noted.
Registration is required to attend this event.
Schedule of Events
- 10:30am- Check-in & Registration
- 11:00am- Welcoming Remarks
- Kriste Lindenmeyer
- Kwangwon Lee: Overview of Undergraduate Biology Program
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Student panel; representative students
- 12:00 pm – 12:15 pm Rapid Fire Presentation
- 12:15 pm – 1:30 pm Student Research Poster Presentations & Lunch
- 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Short Faculty Classes in three classroom
- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm Laboratory Tours
- 3:30 pm – End
- Student Research
- Classroom Sessions
- Lab and Campus Facilities Tours
- Experiential Learning at Rutgers–Camden
- Cornerstone Projects (required for all Undergraduate Biology majors)
Parking and Directions
When you get to campus on Saturday, be sure to follow the signs for Parking. Parking will be available in the Camden Technology Center Parking Garage located at 601 Cooper Street. Guests parking in the garage should take a ticket upon entering and bring it with you for the day. Before leaving, you will need to present the ticket to the customer service staff at the garage lobby desk. You can identify yourself as a guest of Rutgers using your agenda and the ticket will be stamped/validated.
Driving directions for our campus can be found online.
You can also find a printable version of our campus map here.