Virtual Biology Day showcases research projects conducted by the undergraduate students in the Department of Biology. This biannual event takes place in the spring and fall and is an opportunity for prospective students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden.
Register for Biology Day
If you are a prospective student, parent, faculty member or community member interested in registering click the button below to register for our next Biology Day on May 1, 2021.
Explore Spring 2021 vBio Day
Enter the Virtual Symposium Agenda for the full schedule of events that will be live on May 1, 2021. Get access to Virtual Bio day and links to each student presentation virtual booth. Registration (linked above) is required for full access of live events and student Q&A sessions.
vBio Day Features:
Meet Biology Faculty
Schedule of Events
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Admission Information Session
Biology and MARC Program Information Session
- 11:00 – 11:10 a.m. Welcome to Fall vBio Day
- 11:10 – 11:45 a.m. Session A Student Presentations and Live Q&A
- 11:45 – 11:55 a.m. Intermission “coffee break”
- 11:55 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Session B Student Presentations and Live Q&A
- 12:30 – 12:45 p.m. Introduction to new MARC fellows, remarks on graduating MARC fellows
- 12:45 – 1 p.m. Rapid-fire presentations and live voting
- 1 – 1:50 p.m. MARC Keynote Speaker, Dr. Donita Brady
- 1:50 – 2 p.m. Closing remarks and student prize announcements