Virtual Biology Day showcases research projects conducted by undergraduate students in the Department of Biology. This biannual event takes place in the spring and fall and is an opportunity for prospective students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden.
Explore Spring 2022 vBio Day:
Enter the Virtual Symposium Agenda for the full schedule of events that will be live on May 7, 2022 (from 10:15 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. EST).
vBio Day Features:
Meet Biology Faculty
Schedule of Events
- 10:15 – 10:35 a.m. – Information Sessions
Choose to join an Admissions info session or a Biology and MARC program info session
- 10:35 – 10:45 a.m.: Welcome to Virtual Biology vBio Day!
- 10:45 – 11:00 a.m.: Rapid Fire Presentations
- 11:00 – 11:45 a.m.: Session A Presentations
- 11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Session B Presentation
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.: Keynote
- 1:30 – 1:45 p.m.: Introduction of new MARC cohort and Closing remarks