Thank you to all of our student presenters, faculty mentors, families, and attendees for making the December 5th Fall Virtual Biology Day a great success!
Virtual Biology Day showcases research projects conducted by the undergraduate students in the Department of Biology. This biannual event takes place in the spring and fall and is an opportunity for prospective students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden.
Enter the Virtual Symposium Agenda for the full schedule of events that occurred on our December 5th Bio day and to access links to access each student presentation virtual booth.
Interested in getting updates about our next Biology Day?
If you are a prospective student, parent, faculty member or community member interested in registering click the button below to sign up for updates and details about our next Biology Day on May 1, 2021.
vBio Day Features:
- Student Research
- Experiential Learning
- Admissions Information
- Meet Biology Faculty
Tentative Schedule of Events
- 10:30 – 11:00 a.m. Information Sessions
Admission Information Session
Biology and MARC Program Information Session
- 11:00 – 11:10 a.m. Welcome to Fall vBio Day
- 11:10 – 11:50 a.m. Session A Student Presentations and Live Q&A
- 11:50 – 12:30 p.m. Session B Student Presentations and Live Q&A
- 12:30 – 1:00 p.m. Student Club Panel Discussion and Closing Remarks