Thank you to everyone who participated in Biology Day at Rutgers–Camden!
On Saturday, May 2, 2020 Rutgers–Camden live streamed its first Virtual Biology (vBio) Day, which showcased the research projects conducted by the undergraduate students in the Department of Biology.
We are planning on running another vBio this fall!
This is a great opportunity for students who are interested in the sciences to learn more about the field of biology and Rutgers–Camden. We are scheduled to hold a Fall Virtual Biology Day on December 5, 2020. If you are interested in registering, fill out the form below to get more information and updates on how to attend virtually.
Want to visit the archive of vBio events?
Enter the Virtual Symposium Agenda for the full schedule of events and links to access each student presentation virtual booth, as well as the Admissions Office virtual information session schedules.
Tentative Schedule of Events
- Admissions Information sessions
- Welcome and Introduction from Dr. Kwangwon Lee
- Research Session A – student presentations
- Research Session B – student presentations
- Keynote Q&A
- Presentation of student awards
vBio Day Features
- Student Research
- Experiential Learning
- Admissions Information
- Meet Biology Faculty
- Browse our past Biology Day student research, classroom sessions, and photos