- Biology Major Earns American Society for Microbiology Fellowship
- Dr. González’s Ecology Field Trip in Ecuador:
- New Principles and Practices of Biological Research allows students to perform original research
- Alesha Figueroa-Falcon can’t be stopped
- Join the Biology Club in outreach work with Ignite Program
- REU Participant Presents Research at National Conference
- Hands-on Experience with Summer Research Internship
- Biology Students Share Their Passion for Science with Local Youth
- Quizzo Tournament Winners!
- We now have a new lab space at the Waterfront Technology Center!
The major research focus of my laboratory is on regulatory elements that control gene expression during sea urchin embryo development.
Michael Bamimore, a senior biology major at Rutgers University–Camden and a Belleville resident, has been awarded the prestigious Undergraduate Research Fellowship from the American Society for Microbiology (ASM).