Saturday, September 16, 2017
Rutgers–Camden Campus Center
The Undergraduate Biology Program is hosting an annual Biology Retreat for all incoming undergraduate students planning to pursue Biology as a major. The goal of the program is to build a strong bonding experience among incoming and current students, faculty, and staff at Rutgers University–Camden. The program will be composed of fun experiential learning activities.
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Registration – Campus Center Lobby
- 9:00am-9:45am – Breakfast & Team Meeting
- 9:45am-10am – Welcome
- 10:00am – Activities Begin
- 12:30pm-1:30pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – Afternoon Activities Begin
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm – Reflection and Closing Remarks
All participants must complete the registration form below by 9am on Monday, September 11th. Parking will be available in Lot #C14. Please contact Dr. Kwangwon Lee with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, visit newstudents.camden.rutgers.edu/biology-retreat.